- About ARCH
- Prospective Students
- Faculty & Staff
- Alumni & Friends
- Labs & Facilities
- IECC (International Energy Conservation Code): provided by MADCAD.com through the subscription of OSU: http://www.madcad.com/library/IECC-12/ For electric power allowances in commercial buildings, refer to Chapter 4: Commercial Energy Efficiency, Section C405. For residential electrical power & lighting systems, refer to Section R404.
- IESNA Lighting Handbook is available in the Architecture Library. No online access is available.
- Light Fixtures by Williams: http://hewilliams.com/catalog/#.Uv0SUk13voq Many fixtures with an online calculator (quantity estimator).
- Light Fixtures by Lightolier: http://www.lightolier.com/products/ Some fixtures are linked to an online calculator.
- Light Fixtures by Columbia Lighting: http://www.columbialighting.com/products/
- Light Fixtures by Alera Lighting: http://www.aleralighting.com/products/
- Light Fixtures by Cooper Industries: http://www.cooperindustries.com/content/public/en/lighting/products.html
- Light Fixtures by Stile: http://www.specstile.com/index.asp
- Light Fixtures by Selux: http://www.selux.us/
- LED Panel Light by Light Green: http://www.lgiled.com/
- Light bulbs and light fixtures distributed by 1000Bulbs.com: http://www.1000bulbs.com/
- Street lighting: http://www.eyelighting.com/products/