Skip Navigation
Oklahoma State University

Transferring from another Institution to the School of Architecture

Students wishing to transfer credits from another university undergoes a rigorous process to determine transfer credit.  First, the Registrar, and then the College of Engineering, Architecture, and Technology Student Services review all general education courses and determine if that course meets OSU requirements.  For any Professional Studies course, including courses that might meet NAAB Student Performance Criteria, the School of Architecture academic advisor requires the student to demonstrate that these criteria have been met through the submittal of course work and materials. A portfolio is required to consider any transfer of design studio hour credit.  The advisor consults with faculty members responsible for teaching the NAAB Student Performance Criteria material and a determination is made regarding each case individually. 

SOA Transfer Policy (pdf)